Thursday 16 May 2013

Battery Tender Snap Cord Ext SS Replacement Parts Battery Charger

Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable, Battery Tender 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable is used to extend the length of the reach of the charger from input to battery. It can be used with the Battery Tender Junior, Plus, 4, 5, or 10 bank units.Solid construction, works as designed. No problems. I'm using it to run from my battery tender under a garage door and to my car.


I use this extension to allow me to mount the Battery Maintainer on a shelf in my garage that is near a power outlet. The extension allows me to drape it in the rafters of the garage and then the connections from the battery can come down from above. Before buying this extension I had to set the battery maintainer on the radiator of my truck with its hood up and run an extension cord over for the battery maintainer to plug into. With this extension cord I can unplug the battery maintainer, disconnect the battary maintainer connections from my truck battery and drape them over to the side, shut the hood and drive away. Before it was a hastle to disconnect the battery maintainer and move it over to the side of the garage before being able to drive off. The extension is worth the money to me for that convienence.

This extension allows us to keep our Deltran Battery Tender completely out of the weather as it is always connected to our travel trailer when in storage. Since it is black I taped a couple of bright colored nylon lines along the length of it so I would be sure to see it before mowing. This product works great when the cords on your Battery Tender just aren't long enough. Most of my batteries get brought in for the winter, but this cord allows me to keep the tractor plugged in and ready to go. Also works great to occasionally top off the vehicle batteries and prolong their life.


Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable,Good thing to have around with the charger, I use it for charging other batteries in other equipment throughout the garage. The charger typically stays attached to the bike along with the permanent battery terminal. This does exactly what it is intended to do, give you 25' more enjoyment from your charger. I have been using it to breath new life into a dying battery, and I couldn't be more please with the convenience this extension cable has provided me.

I would recommend this to anyone with a battery tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment